Explosive Growth in Global Video Surveillance
The demand for robust video surveillance storage has grown exponentially in recent years:
- New high-resolution IP video systems are being installed worldwide
- In more established markets, older analogue-based CCTV systems are being upgraded to IP, and managed via a network
The explosion of IP Surveillance has led to continual improvements in IP cameras. HD cameras are now widely deployed, with 2K and 5K cameras also reaching the market.
- An increased load on the network transmitting these high quality images
- Deployment of dedicated multi-Gigabit data network infrastructures, with compression algorithms, to help move all the video data around the network
- More and more video data needs to be stored securely, often for longer periods of time
Fibrenetix Solves Your Video Surveillance Upgrade Challenges
Fibrenetix has built-in series of storage solutions to meet the needs of small, mid-sized, and large, demanding systems.
- No data is lost, and that local and sector-specific data protection and crime prevention standards are complied with
- The integrity of video recordings, should they ever need to be used as evidence in a court of law