GOLD Series 500-1000+ for video surveillance systems
When considering the market for 500, or even 1000+ mega-pixel cameras, Fibrenetix GOLD-Series of servers and storage expansion is in a class of its own.
The GOLD-Series comes with built in 3D-scalabitly, offering true scalability; Performance, Capacity and High Availability. The ultra-density formfactor offers a TCO (total cost of ownership), which is hard to beat in the surveillance industry. The GOLD-Series power consumption per TB and AC cooling costs are up to 20% lower than comparable standard servers.
The ultra-density formfactor of the GOLD-Series provides an extremely small footprint in an IT server room. In a single 19” rackmount cabinet, 20x high performance, dual processor GOLD servers, with 7 Petabytes of storage can be installed, making the GOLD-Series the market leader.
- 3D-scalability for Performance, Capacity & High Availability
- Up to 600 Terabytes of storage in a single 4U server
- Dual and quad node options
- Ultra-density formfactor
- Redundant hot swap nodes, drives, power & cooling modules
- NAS (Network Attached Storage) options available
- Full support for GPFS file systems
- Space saving – more TB per rackmount cabinet
- Fully tested with Milestone and all major VMS
- Plug&Play technology – add drives without taking the server offline
- Space and Power Efficient
- Enterprise class surveillance
- Oil & Gas
- Commercial surveillance
For more information, download the datasheets from our website, or contact your Fibrenetix sales office.
GOLD Series NAS Datasheet
GOLD Series Servers datasheet
GOLD Series UDS 70 datasheet
Fibrenetix Product Guide 2019